WEDDING & EVENT INVITATIONS
1. How long does it take to receive my invitations?
Wedding & Event Announcements vary project to project. To get a better idea of when we can create and complete your Wedding Invitations, simply email us.
2. I have an idea, but don’t see what I am thinking of – Can you create a design from my idea?
Yes, we are happy to work with you to explore and create the perfect announcement for you.
3. What printing techniques do you offer?
We offer ink-jet, silk-screen and stamping here at the studio. We have our talented friends provide additional printing like letterpress and laser.
4. What materials do you offer?
We offer a wide range of paper weights, textures and colors. Our standard stock is a beautiful matte white 80lb stock. We are dedicated to using recycled content whenever possible and most of our materials are at least 30% post consumer fiber and support the FSC.
1. How long does it take to receive my envelopes?
From the date we receive your envelopes, turn around time is 2-3 weeks to completion. Express service is available for an additional fee.
2. What is the process to hire you to address my envelopes?
Simply email us your requests and we will create a custom order for you and send you a list of criteria. Please have your guest addresses saved in PDF or HTML format.
3. Do you offer digital files of your calligraphy?
Yes, simply email us your request and we can get started.
4. What styles of calligraphy do you offer?
Check out our portfolio here: http://www.hazelwonderland.com/portfolio/
If you don’t see something you like, simply email us what you’re thinking and we can see if it’s possible.
5. What color inks do you offer?
We offer any color you can imagine and custom mix ink colors to match your requests.
1. How long does it take to receive my stamp?
From the date of purchase to the date of completion, turn around time is about 2-3 weeks or 12-20 business days. Express orders are available upon request for an additional fee.
2. What exactly do I get with my purchase?
Each stamp is laser cut red rubber mounted on maple wood. A handle can be added to any stamp for an additional fee.
Each stamp is packaged with a muslin bag or box for safekeeping.
3. What size stamps do you offer?
We offer a wide range of sizes, simply email us.
READY TO SHIP ITEMS: CARDS / PRINTS / CALENDARS / STATIONERY
1. How long does it take to receive my order?
Once your payment has cleared, it takes 2-5 days to process and prepare your order.
2. Can I personalize my order?
Yes, of course! Simply email us your request.
3. Can I change the color or materials of my order?
Most ready-to-ship items are already packages and ready to ship. We can always personalize a new order for you, simply email us.
1. I would like to ship my order as a gift, what options do you offer?
We can ship your order to the recipient, gift wrap and add a hand written card if your would like. Simply email us your request.
To add gift wrap and a note to any order, follow this link here:
1. What shipping options do you offer?
We ship with USPS and FedEx and have adopted all of their options below:
For rates, simply inquire for a detailed estimate.
USPS Priority Shipping / 2-3 Business Days (US)
USPS Express Shipping / 1-2 Business Days (US)
FedEx Ground / 1-5 Business Days (US)
FedEx Express Saver / 1-3 Business Days (US)
FedEx Overnight / 1 Business Day (US)
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36871298-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);